Sunday, March 18, 2012

Puppy Kisses

He died sixteen years ago today. It won't be long now til I will have lived as long without him as I did with him.
I need to scan in more pictures of him.



Last night, our neighbors had a St Patty's party, and we went! It was fun! I played beer pong for the first time! I only got one in, but it was the last one, so I guess it was okay. Jeremiah was pretty happy with me. The neighbor's dogs, Leighton and Maui (beautiful pit bulls, and very loving), ran around and played underfoot. I got lots of sweet puppy kisses, and even nibbles! Leighton is my new boyfriend, and a very handsome one!  (I'll get pictures in the next few weeks & post so ya'll can see how beautiful a boy he is!) Emme & Brandon will be moving back west at the end of May, and we will miss them, they're good people.

I'm going to try my hand at Pad Thai this evening. I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment